Starting our 2020 Summer Trip planning. Sturgis!
We will be leaving the Phoenix metro area on Tuesday Aug 4th, arriving Keystone SD on Friday night, staying 6 days, then driving 3 days back to Phoenix.
It should be a blast!
Getting there: popout
* Top 13 sturgis rides:
* Best Roads:
* 10 Tips for Planning a Road Trip to The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally :
Our Favorite Black Hills Motorcycle Routes to Ride at Sturgis Motorcycle
– Ride description:
– Leave the crowds behind on this hidden beauty, some say it’s
better than “Dragons Tail” in Tennessee.
– This ride has nice turns and twists, but not as tight as some
others in the Black Hills allowing the opportunity to catch some of the
– This ride also takes you to the western side of Rapid City,
then along Sheridan Lake Road and also into historic Deadwood.
Devils Tower National Monument
Badlands National Park
Highway 14A (
Highway 16A (Iron Mountain Rd.)
Highway 87 (Needles Highway)
Peter Norbeck Scenic Byway
* Route A: https://goo.gl/maps/qHm9ik2yeEQsnLES6 1270miles
22hrs Phx -> Cortez -> Denver -> Sturgis
* Ship camping gear there and back, campgrounds are set up for this: